Teacher Appreciation Day 2

May 6, 2014

Ms. Moll

As a senior, I have found myself afflicted with the age specific epidemic of senioritis, and as a person living with senioritis, I commonly find myself completely unmotivated to get myself up in the morning. For the past semester, there has been only one thing that has gotten me out of bed: the anticipation of what comes after school.

It’s drilled into our heads from activity sponsors and principals alike that we can not do after school activities without the devotion of said sponsors. Past making sure that there are not kids ripping each other apart (a la “The Hunger Games”), some sponsors are less than devoted.

There are teachers, admittedly, who are quite devoted. However, there is one teacher who stands out from the rest when it comes to devotion.

Besides staying after school until 5 p.m. nearly every single day of the year, nearly singlehandedly keeping her eyes on more than 100 students, and dealing with the hordes of students who are only put in her classes as a way to get an elective credit, this teacher also manages to relate and bond with students.

That’s just the surface of it though. There are times where she has been at school well after 9 p.m., despite having been at school since 7 in the morning. There are Fridays, Saturdays, and spring and fall break days that she stays to help us.

And that’s why I want to thank Ms. Michelle Moll, for all the time she finds to put up with us.

View Comments(1)
$1759
$1500

$1759
$1500

1